Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

My vision board 2012


1.Sports:
I want to get better at throwing a rugby ball.
2.School :
I want to start coming to school every day and also come early.
3.Friends:
I want to get friends that except and respect me.
4.Maths:
I want to get faster and faster at doing my divided bys.
5.Healthy body:
I want to start bringing healthy lunch to school so that I can get bigger,better, stronger,faster.
6.Writing
I want to improve my hand writing like J.K Rowling.
7.Reading
I want to be clever at doing my reading.
8.Family
I want help my family a lot so that I can be a good helper.

Happy words
chocolate
Ice-cream
Family
Parents
Friends
God
School
Fizzy
Cupcake
Cake
Birthday
love
Netbook
Leauge
Lollies4


those are my best happy words ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.